Thursday 9 June 2011

Thanks a Bunch

Hello my darlings! Hope you're all having a great day.

I've been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award. Yipee!Yay!

Many thanks to Carice of Clever Little Buttons, who gave me this award. I love that I've never met Carice but I feel we've bonded since I started this blog nearly two months ago. Thanks to genuine bloggers like her, this is really what it's all about - connection, communication and collaboration. Carice writes from the heart and has nothing bad to say about anyone. For me, that's simply refreshing in this usually crazy world of Fashion blogging.


Apparently this award requires me to share 7 unknown facts about me.
So here goes:

1. I'm a nocturnal person. I love the lights at night, and the way the streets look different when the sun is     gone. I love it when the moon is up and I also love night shifts
2. Coffee is my vitamin
3. I love the sound of rain, especially when inside a tin-roofed building. I sleep well when this happens
4. I love the smell of laundry that's been out in the sun. I can smell "sunlight" on the clothes
5. I used to be a competitive rockclimber
6. If I start reading a book, I can't put it down until I've reached the ending, much to my husband's annoyance
7. I dip kiwis and mangoes in salt

Image Alex Drake Vintage


So now it's time to send this award to 7 blogs I like most, in random order.
Check them out. They wont disappoint.

1. Lace & Berries
2. Fashion Bucket
3. Illustration by Katie
4. Lights so Bright
5. This Lady Behaves Vintage Look
6. Hippiebohoreloaded
7. If you can't be a work of Art, Wear one


Seven-fold blessings to one and all.

Joy x

❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment

❤I write because you read. Thanks for the love❤